Our client are a large global Consumer business looking for an extremely high calibre Senior Commercial Finance Manager with the ability to provide commercial insight that drives the business forward. The company is a leading consumer goods business with a lot of potential for growth and plenty of international career prospects. This role will act as a senior business partner for area supported assisting in making all commercial and non-financial related decisions.
- Providing high quality financial and commercial information to the business
- Enabling high quality evidenced based decision making and advice to the business
- Communicating to the business the financial implications of decisions and assisting in getting approval for commercially viable business cases for your unit
- Acting as the first point of contact between the finance function and assigned area of the business
- Overseeing the implementation of continuous improvement
- Recruiting, developing and managing a high performing team and maintain management culture that contributes to meeting or exceeding strategic objectives
- Degree educated with professional accountancy qualification (CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- Experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- A good understanding of other functional areas, e.g. operations, marketing or IT
- Strong Influencing, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Experience in strategic analysis & planning and execution, performance metrics, project evaluation, commercial acumen.
- Great Bonus
- Global career opportunities
- Many more lucrative benefits