Our client is a multi-national business looking for an extremely high calibre Strategic Community Lead in their London Head Office.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reach out to potential new users to let them know about the community –whilst engaging with the audience via appropriate channels and platforms
- Driving the development a programme of community workshops, seminars, webinars, podcasts, networking and industry groups and creating content that will resonate with the audience.
- Maintain and develop relationships with influential people and companies in the industry
- Use data and insights to drive and develop strategies for retention and growth, building long-term relationships with customers
- Share key insights from the community and work together with market and Group stakeholders to deliver the plan
- Measure the success of the community with the right KPIs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Extensive prior experience of senior-level leadership in developing technical / industry / customer communities
- Experience in leading virtual multi-disciplinary teams across various locations to achieve common objectives.
- Extensive experience working within a multinational and multicultural environment
- Highly collegiate and collaborative: comfortable with matrix working
- Creative problem-solver with positive outlook and ability to see through others’ uncertainty and lack of direction to identify the best possible outcome
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
Salary: Around £80,000 – £90,000 + benefits