Phipps Cameron are partnering with an exciting Life Science corporate client in Italy. We are looking for an experienced Strategy & Transformation Manager to shape business strategy and monitor the implementation of the strategic initiatives.
- Development of the 5 year strategy partnering with Finance for quantitative inputs / outputs
- Lead strategic initiatives such as digital transformation, global infrastructure optimization, new product launch, strategic alliances.
- Define the business strategy, the business and operating model, the financial projections, the execution roadmap and full PMO.
- Coordinate strategic initiatives execution across functions, whilst understanding the constrains and critical issues.
- Supporting in the preparation of Steering Committees and project meetings. Ensure strong coordination with project leaders and managers across business functions.
- Support in monitoring of functions and P&L during execution, ensuring the achievement of expected business’ outcomes.
- Play an active role in the identification of company partnerships with start-up and mature businesses.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 7 years’ experience in business management, strategy, corporate development, strategic planning
- Track-record of proven success in project management
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in analytical research
- Understanding of healthcare/pharmaceutical business environment is a plus
- Interpersonal communication skills aimed at building collaborative relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration or Finance or Economics
Salary: €65,000 – €80,000 base + benefits