Our client is a global consumer business looking for an extremely high calibre Strategy Manager in their London Head Office.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct involvement in development and execution of specific functional/regional strategies
- Coordinating the development of both operating/functional plans in order to guarantee the successful delivery of key strategic initiatives
- To support on the development and execution of strategies for various key functional areas working in collaboration with the Function’s Executive Lead project management as well as leading the wider implementation of high profile strategic projects.
- Collaborating with the Senior Strategy Leadership team in order to develop bespoke analysis and presentations to present to the Executive Committee Board papers.
- Generating and conducting key market research and competitor insights in order to facilitate the annual strategic planning process
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Masters or MBA from a Top Business School (Required)
- Previous experience in successful implementation of strategic initiatives across business units and/or functions
- 5-6 years’ strategy experience in either a leading consulting firm or corporate strategy department of a relevant business operating in a relevant (consumer facing) sector.
- Strong Commercial experience and analytical skills
Salary, Benefits & Duration:
Salary: Around £80,000 – £90,000 + benefits