Phipps Cameron are partnering with a global software solution provider in London with a global reach. We are looking for an experienced VP of M&A and Strategy to lead on the execution of the M&A strategy from all perspectives.
- Full responsibility for executing M&A transactions – from initial target identification to deal closing, business case/plan building and Post-Merger Integration planning.
- Further enhance the capacity to execute the strategy by being an ambitious M&A manager with strong deal and transaction leadership experience.
- Make a significant contribution to the development of the Group, on a regular basis be exposed to the CEO, senior management, board directors and owners through presentations, and meetings.
- Lead the execution of the M&A strategy from all perspectives.
- Lead the full M&A transaction team in each transaction.
- Hold very strong competence and experience in financial modeling, valuation & legal.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
+5 years of M&A transaction leadership with a strong track record, preferably with good understanding of the software industry and with in-hose corporate M&A experience, including expertise in:
- Software/tech industry
- Valuation and structuring business cases
- Full transaction project management incl.
- Leading the due diligence process
- Establishing all type of M&A related contracts
- Contract negotiations
- Deal signing & closing
- Drafting first year’s business plan
- Initiate integration planning & execution
- Independent and with an ability to priorities and make decisions under pressure.
- High integrity and an excellent team player.
- A deal closer.
- Experienced M&A project leader incl. all parts of the transaction process.
- Education: MBA (finance concentration) or similar, and preferably higher law training/competence.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Other language skills are highly valued.
Salary: Up to £150,000 + Benefits